Posts by mum2beansprout

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

1st triphasic chart, 15 dpo, temp dip! Am I out?

Hi all, wow this temping malarkey is confusing lol I have PCOS and one tube, I chart with ff and then put temp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Do you put off poas for fear of bfn??

I'm 14 dpo, I have PCOS And one tube, been temping since June and I've just had my first triphasic phase, I so ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

First month on epo...is ov possible?

Wooohooo! Hiiiiii! I have PCOS and I'm now at my Biggest weight, although ff and here tell me I ov I don't be ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I QUIT!!

YAY!!!I quit!! Im so proud of myself, im 25, ive smoked 20 fags/cigs a day since i was about 13, and i stopped ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

How involved do you get?

How involved do you get with fertility and ttc? Do you have a problem conceiving? Do you let your drs do the w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What is your most hated line??

Just out of curiosity for those TTC! What is your most hated line! Other than a negative one ;) mine has to be ...

17 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can I add previous data??

Hi all I was just wondering- I have charts back to June on my ff however I think I prefer this site, I don't m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

When do you class yourself as out?

Do you class yourself as out at bfn or af arriving? I'm cd 51, bfn but af isn't here! I thought I'd oved on 6t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can my bbt chart be wrong?

Hi all, I chart bbt and had ov pain and was niggly and had watery cm when I thought I oved I've since had all ...

11 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

PCOS- vits and medications timing???

Hi all, I have just bought epo and thought I'd look online and see WHY it helps and I found this site, http:// ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago