Community post

Question

What is your most hated line??

Just out of curiosity for those TTC! What is your most hated line! Other than a negative one ;) mine has to be 'oh it will happen' its like raaarrrrr yeah you can say that miss I can conceive by thinking the word penis! Oh it will happen really???? When??? I've only been ttc this time for 2 and a bit years! So what's your most hated line?

User Image

17 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Answers | Last Page

It will happen when u relax and destress.

12 years ago

I hear that one alot too!!! Destress and relax that soo easy to do pfft! Another one- it will happen when you aren't trying!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

"Stop thinking about it so much" Grrrrrrrrr

12 years ago

same here!! "it will happen when you stop trying" sure it will!!

12 years ago

dont over-think it/ forget about it and it will happen when you least expect it! :/

12 years ago

"Sorry this wasn't your month...better luck next time." Ouch.

12 years ago

1.) "Just be patient." (Thanks...that's super easy to do.)
2.) "Oh I know someone with the same problem and they got pregnant." (OH really?! That MUST mean I'll get pregnant! Why didn't I think of that before?!)
3.) "I don't care what your doctor says I still think you'll get pregnant eventually. Just wait and see." (Mmmk, thanks...I'll be sure to go off of what YOU think and not what the doc says.)
4.) "Stop trying and it will just happen!" (WOAH! Are you serious? I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT EASY!)

Hahahahaha

12 years ago

It will happen when the time is right...

12 years ago

I hate the "It's cause you're trying too hard" or "It's cause you want it too bad" -_-

12 years ago

My mother inlaw said "maybe you're not doing it right".. not doing it right? what does she think we are doing, dry humping?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo