Community post

Question

15dpo, videos of bfps, not pregnant?

I'm devastated, I am 15dpo and had 15mc, this has taken two and a bit years and I have sore bbs, cramps etc, had spotting. I took a test faint bfp, took another same brand faint bfp so that's 1 and 2 my. Next day I took a video of test so I could prove it wasn't evap and the test line showed before control line. I was about 12/13dpo then. I.have just been to Dr to confirm and she watched video and congratulated us then said protocol she has to test so I squeezed out a wee, half hour after my 1mu and I got a bfn on two different tests!!!!!!!!! She wants me to retest with 1mu tomorrow but I'm heartbroken! Why me?

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm so sorry for what your going through it is horrible. Lets just hope that the levels of hcg in your urine were not strong enough to detect at that time.
I have 3 children and when i fell pg with my first i never had a pos test with the doctor and the doctor said i was 100% NOT pg. Long story short i was and she is now 13 years old.
Maybe there is still hope for you. Fingers crossed for you.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Do you know how sensitive her test was? Did she offer to do a blood test? Argh! I am so frustrated for you!! Let us know what happens!

11 years ago

Thank you xxx Dr said NHS only funds blood tests for bfps but I've had them and if you have s bfp then surely you don't need bloods done lol I've been on the phone to.the shop, they have had no tests returned and I've called the company and they are shocked 1 false bfp is fair enough but there is something really wrong for this many.they are going to call back tomorrow x

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

It's very likely that your dr's urine tests are not as sensitive as the home tests you may have or your urine was just too diluted. If so in a few days you should be able to get a positive at your dr's (or right away with a blood test). Also, maybe I am reading this wrong, but did you say you've had 15 miscarriages? If so I am so, so sorry for your losses. Make sure you dr has that information as they may want to watch your pregnancy super closely and may put you on bedrest (a friend who had 6 miscarriages was put on bedrest for her 1st trimester--now she is almost in her 3rd trimester!). Multiple (3 or more in a row) miscarriages should be looked into by a dr. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo