Community post

Question

What is your most hated line??

View Full Post

Just out of curiosity for those TTC! What is your most hated line! Other than a negative one ;) mine has to be 'oh it will happen' its like raaarrrrr yeah you can say that miss I can conceive by thinking the word penis! Oh it will happen really???? When??? I've only been ttc this time for 2 and a bit years! So what's your most hated line?

User Image

17 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Answers

"Stop trying and it will happen"... how the heck are u supposed to stop trying?! yeah u still have sex for fun but theres always a little ounce of hope in the back of your mind saying "maybe this is it".

12 years ago

"Just count 14 days from the start of your period and then 2 days back and 2 days forward are your most fertile days" <-- yes, that would be true if I got my period more than 3 times a year!

12 years ago

When I talk to Moms, I always get "Are you sure you want one? You can have one of mine".

12 years ago

hey, I have a bunch!
1. I think it's time for you to start thinking about children! (this is from people who doesn't now we are trying)
2. Just relax and be positive!
3. my husband has super sperms or he just looked at me and I got pregnant hahahahah. what is everybody thinking, i feel they don't have common sense at all :o(((

User Image User Image IUI # 1 JAN 3rd, 2012 IUI # 2 Jan 31st, 2012 IUI# 3 Nov 20th, 2012 femara + HCG trigger hot I folicle - 21mm, uterus lining 8.3 mm Moving on!!! IVF # 1 in progress

12 years ago

OMG! sorry I just had to LOL @cassie.c87.....:)) thats funny girl :) good luck to everyone

User Image

12 years ago

"JUST TRY AGAIN, it will happen." Ahh I have been trying, but I have suffered with fertility issues for 6 yrs.

"BE HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE ONE HEALTHY CHILD." Just because I have one doesn't mean I should settle if I want another child.

If people only knew.

Married to the love of my life 11-05-11 Mommy to (DS) '06' and (angel baby) '11' Waiting to catch my 2012 rainbow User Image User Image

12 years ago

I always get "If you don't stress about it that's when you'll get pregnant" or "You need to leave this to God" like I'm not a Christian for doing extra little things to help increase the chances of conception. My dh & I have been trying since August but that is coming off of the pill for 6+ yrs. Just finished 1st round of Clomid & fingers crossed :)

User Image 6-14-12 TV u/s + for 1 follie 20mm 6-19-12 Sore nipples 6-29-12 Take uHcg test! Hoping for

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo