Community post

Discussion

How involved do you get?

How involved do you get with fertility and ttc? Do you have a problem conceiving? Do you let your drs do the work and just sit back and do as you're told or do you spend hours searching the net trying to find answer and taking your information to your dr? X

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am an internet researcher. I actually diagnosed myself with PCOS. I searched and searched for possible answers because I knew something was wrong with me and when I found info on PCOS I just knew. When I took all my findings and symptoms to the OB, she confirmed my diagnosis via u/s. So should I get her paycheck for doing her job? :-)

12 years ago

hi mnor, i too am just like you, i research everything, ive currently been looking at hormones and how things work in great detail to see if i can manipulate things and make things work the way i want them too, with not much luck tbh, i need to lose about 3 stone and im also not having much luck in my dieting so im currently researching that side of things. its nice to know im not the only person that researches everything and self diagnoses.xxx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo