Community post

Question

When do you class yourself as out?

Do you class yourself as out at bfn or af arriving? I'm cd 51, bfn but af isn't here! I thought I'd oved on 6th but bbt says a few days ago however I've been told due to lack of sleep, PCOS and waking times etc I shouldn't bbt . But regardless of me as I am OUT, when do you declare out? X

User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Personally I would declare myself out once I've had a full and normal period. Do you have PCOS? Is that what can make your periods irregular? That seems like a very long cycle! When was the last time you did a test?

Perhaps a hot bath, some chocolate and a good book and an early night will help you relax?! xx

12 years ago

I class myself as being out once I have had my normal period x x x

12 years ago

Are you on any medication for your PCOS? I have PCOS and my cycles were so irregular before I got put on metformin. I got pregnant the very next month after being put on it. Don't consider yourself out though until you have a normal period. Baby Dust!!!

User Image

12 years ago

hi all, yes i have PCOS, i have been on metformin since june ish last year. :( i saw the dr this morning as things are bad atm and i had another bfn on urine, f still isnt here though ;)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I had a miscarriage last month and I know with PCOS it's so frustrating with cycles being all over the place. My doctor told me that if I didn't ovulate this month he was going to put me on clomid. I really hope you get some answers and everything works out for you.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo