Community post

Question

1st triphasic chart, 15 dpo, temp dip! Am I out?

Hi all, wow this temping malarkey is confusing lol I have PCOS and one tube, I chart with ff and then put temps on here too, I had a triphasic stage of a few temps this month after giving up smoking 5 weeks ago and taking epo this month. Anyways,Last night I tested bfn with asda brand night time urine but this morning I had a huge temp dip, hubby had the fan on all night, could that make a difference? The temp is still above cover line, if it is af when is she likely to arrive?? Today??? So do I restart epo when she arrives?? Sorry lots to ask I know, are you as confused as I am yet lol thank you xxx

User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Nope you are not out. I am new to charting myself and just google what it means to be triphasic on bbt. Although it does not symbolize pregnancy it is a good sign as it seen on many pregnancy charts! So I'd continue with the temps and hopefully it will rise back up again in the next few days. Maybe you implanted late hence the bfn. I'd say wait a few days and if your temp remains steady about coverline retest. Good luck :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo