Community post

Question

Do you put off poas for fear of bfn??

I'm 14 dpo, I have PCOS And one tube, been temping since June and I've just had my first triphasic phase, I sooooo want to test but think if i dont then at least this way there is a chance of bfp whereas testing a bfn is definate so not testing I can still hope til af arrives. I'm starting to think I'm crazy lol please tell me there are others like me and that ttc since 09 hasn't taken it's toll on me lol x

User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You're not crazy...lol. I don't test till a couple days after AF is suppose to be here because anything can throw off AF and make her late so I don't like to keep getting upset seeing bfn's so I wait it out and keep the faith :) Good luck!

12 years ago

I hope you're not crazy because that would mean neither am I. I am 14dpo today as well I bought the hpt yesterday but took it back today! I decided to wait for the blood test on Tuesday. I've had so many symptoms I just knew I was pregnant but yesterday and today I've seen blood when wiping....such a downer! So I'm just wait at least it'll be a true bfn or BFP and I won't have to torture myself with whether it could mean something else!
Best wishes and here's hoping you get your BFP this cycle!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo