Posts by Expecting2Expect

Discussions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

First AF after Miscarriage/D&C

Hi ladies! Ok, so quick background on me... Aug 11 2010 - BFP Sept 6 2010 - Natual m/c... bleeding las ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some May Babies!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I actually waiting until pg15 this time!! Aren't you proud?? LoL! Le ...

270 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a ...

282 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Finally Got My BFP!!

Hi ladies!! This is NOT the usual BYOB page (that one is currently called "BYOB: Hoping for some East ...

13 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some Easter Babies!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a ...

275 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: In desperate need of some BFP's!!

Hi ladies! Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, wit ...

270 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Questions about Conception Tools/Fertility Aids/Medications

Hi ladies! Ok af just showed herself, so it looks like tomorrow will be CD1 for me, so I am trying to figu ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Please Let This Be Our Lucky Month!!

Hi ladies! Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, wit ...

273 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for a New Years Baby!! *2012*

Hi ladies! Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! :lol: So lets kick it off the same as usu ...

280 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the New Years Babies!!

Hi ladies! Well I jumped the gun again and started a new thread! :lol: So lets kick it off the same as usua ...

276 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago