Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Please Let This Be Our Lucky Month!!

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'mturned 28 today!! dh is 28 as well
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD18 & I think 2dpo (tho FF says 3dpo)
I use opks, and chart my bbt
I tried chartting cm&cp last cycle but gave it up this time
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! & then Aisha's bfp song & "just keep digging, just keep digging!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Ok I just had to share, I just looked through my history in "my topics" and there are 9 BYOB threads on there... and I know there were a bunch before that too started by Nicole and I think at least one other person started one too!! Awesome!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone! I am Carolyn...... I am 35 DH is 40 and we ttc for #1.... it has been 9 months of opking, bding, and poasing and nothing yet:( I will be starting clomid on Fri.... apt. with infertility doc. All tests came back ok so I have unexplained infertility! I thought after my recent hsg I would get lucky; but so far that is not the case...booo....

So I am still here obsessing, poasing, and going crazy with all of you ladies and probably for months to come!!!!
AF is due on Thurs this week..... so just in case I am still poasing until then.....

Good luck everyone!!!

13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

OoOo Shiny new thread.

My name is Victoria.

I am 23, DH is 28.

We have been married almost a year.

I have been actively TTC for 4 months.

We want a big family.

We are TTC #1

I am (like Joy) a wanna-be Stay at home mom, but currently a house-wife.

I am from Louisiana USA, but we are moving next month to Georgia.

Those are some facts about me!

I am really looking forward to POAS tomorrow morning. (10dpo) Yesterday I had cramps but they seemed to disappear today.

Have a lovely evening everyone!

-Victoria

13 years ago

YAY! New thread!

My name is Aisha
I'm 24, DH is 40
I live along the East Coast of the USA
I'm newly pregnant with my first and praying it sticks!
I'm sticking around because I love the ladies here and want to see them all get their BFPs
I'm currently a medical student but I'm going to take time off and then go back to school part time to become a part time OT once my children are in school. I really want to be a stay-at-home mom while my kids are little and at home.

These ladies are the best and I love them all!!!

Joy- I just looked back and I've been on 9 of the BYOB threads and I didn't join until early Feb I think!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Hi everyone! hope yall dont mind if i join.

Before i start happy Birthday Joy

My name is Shea.

been ttc for over 3 yrs NTNP a year before that,

I have been with my wonderful husband for 6yrs.

We have no children but want a big family with like 5 kids but would settle for 3

i would like to be a stay at home mommy until all my kids start school but until the time being ill be going the nursing route.

I take soy isoflavones to induce ovulation (it worked last cycle praying it works again)

I live down south so yall will have to excuse my "y'alls" (and please dont think im a country hick because i use that term )

Im excited to be joing this thread

Victoria- it will be a !!!!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

Hi everyone! hope yall dont mind if i join.

Before i start happy Birthday Joy

My name is Shea.

been ttc for over 3 yrs NTNP a year before that,

I have been with my wonderful husband for 6yrs.

We have no children but want a big family with like 5 kids but would settle for 3

i would like to be a stay at home mommy until all my kids start school but until the time being ill be going the nursing route.

I take soy isoflavones to induce ovulation (it worked last cycle praying it works again)

I live down south so yall will have to excuse my "y'alls" (and please dont think im a country hick because i use that term )

Im excited to be joing this thread

Victoria- it will be a !!!!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

My name is Josie, and I previously posted on old BYOB threads, but I have not been posting in a while, since DH and I decided to take a break from ttc after a m/c in Feb...

After a few issues forgetting to take the pill and a bad tummy upset (that I think might have lessoned the pills effectiveness) - see last page of the old post for more detail....
I had some break through bleading start on Mothers day, and I am pretty sure I O'd today. (Lots of ewcm yesterday and today, plus O Pain all morning today).

DH and I last night. I know the chances of me conceiving in this situation are probably almost nil, but it wont stop me obsessing and symptom spotting during the tww.

I'm hoping this might be a happy little accident!

I hope you guys don't mind me joining in again - seeing as I'm not technically 'ttc'....

Josie xx

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

Josie - We love having you on here weather you're actively ttc or just hoping for a happy accident!

Shea - Thanks! Glad you decided to join us! Where are you in your cycle right now?

Aisha - We love you too girlie! And we're so happy you're sticking around! I can't believe those 9 threads are only since Feb! I've been on here since the first one at the beginning of January! I think there's been 12 or so... maybe more!

Victoria - for your bfp tomorrow!!

Carolyn - You're not out until the witch shows her ugly face! I hope she doesnt come!

Joy

Shea - Sorry just saw your ticker! I really wish those showed up in the "Review" area when you're writting a reply!

Hi everyone,

Hoping this is a lucky thread for all of us this month!! I'm 31, dh is also 31. We've been together for 5 years, married for almost one, and started trying right after the wedding. This is month 10 of ttc for us, and all tests have come back looking really good. Seems like I'm ovulating every month, SA looked great, and I had an HSG two months ago as well. I have a dr's apt. in late June to talk about the next step b/c that will be close to one year of ttc for us. Never had a and I'm ready for it!

I recently started doing yoga and eating healthy. Thinking about trying acupuncture, too and cutting out dairy and the one cup of caffeine I was allowing myself a day...at least I'll be really healthy at the end of this!!

I'm 11 dpo and didn't test this morning b/c I got a yesterday. Just don't think this is my month-haven't had any unusual symptoms, just usual PMS. Crossing my fingers that someone gets a soon on this thread!!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo