Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for a New Years Baby!! *2012*

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'm 27 (almost 28), dh is 28 we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 (ntnp) then m/c'd at 8 weks
But we have escentially been ttc #1 for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently 4dpo & am insisting that this WILL be my month
I have used OPK's for the last 5 cycles
Last cycle I started to chart my bbt
& this cycle I started chartting cm & cp
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

280 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 280 Replies | Last Page

Hello,

I am Ling and I am 29 this year, same as the hubs. I am from Malaysia on a totally different timezone than anyone! LOL

We've only been trying for 2 months now going into our 3rd cycle.

I am currently at CD6 waiting for the big O day!
This month I am going to drink green tea in hopes of getting more good cm. The last two months, I hardly had any.

I hope we will all get our BFP this month! I am looking forward to a new year baby. :)

I agree that this is the best group out there!

my personal journey: http://babydings.blogspot.com User Image

13 years ago

Hi ladies! I love you guys!!

My name is ivelisse, I have been married for 14 years and I'm trying to conceive #3 after 12 years. I hope this is my month , im bringing out the guns and I will be trying green tea, baby aspirin, omega 3 and folic acid.. I live in New York.

Just invaded my kitty kat but I'm ready to try again this month. Let's do this ladies! New years babies for all of us!

13 years ago

Hi,

I'm Victoria. I am 23 and have been married for 10 months. We have been "officially" TTC for 3 months.

I am currently 10dpo and AF is due any minute.

I have short LP and I am using vitamin B6 to try to help that problem.

I am also using preseed and OPKs.

I am working late tonight/this morning. I am very on edge. Analyzing every little thing. I can't wait to test!! This cycle is the first one I have not thought "I'm out" right away. I am much more hopeful this cycle.

DH is finally acting hopeful too. Before he was having nerves and was ambivalent. He seems like he is really excited now and really want to be a dad.

SO EXCITED!

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sad to say I am SILL awake.... tomorrow morning is really going to hurt!! Oh well!!

Victoria - Welcome to the thread!! I am keeping my that af doesnt show for you!!!

Ivy & Ling - Glad you're staying positive!! Happy bd-ing!!!

We WILL get out new years baby's damn it!!! I refuse to take no for an answer this cycle!

Well I am off to try and get some Hope you ladies have a good day/night!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Good morning to all those for whom it is morning!!! Here's my stats:

My real name is Megan but I go by Aisha (long story lol)
I'm 24 and my dh is 40
We've been together for 5 years, married for almost 2.
We live on the east coast of the USA
Started ttc in December 2010.
We have sort of a long distance marriage so ttc gets really tricky and sometimes involves driving 3+ hours just to bd at the right time!
I have some hormone issues so I'm currently not ovulating on my own but should be on clomid next cycle.
Currently, I chart, use opks, and peer pressure my ovaries with Joy :)

Welcome to the thread Victoria!

Ling- You live in Malaysia?! I've never been but my dh has and we are considering moving there in the not-so-near future. Have you always lived there?

Joy- YOU WILL GET YOUR BFP THIS CYCLE!!!!

As for me, I've had this weird cramping in my abdomen and my opk got darker again yesterday. My temps have been a little more stable this week as well (all below what was my coverline last month) so I'm starting to hope that maybe I will O this month but very late. If I could O Sunday morning I would be happy since I will be with my dh Saturday night!!!!

For the time being, I'm going to delete my cycle ticker to prevent confusion...

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Hi Girls

My name is Katie
I'm 30, dh is 34 we've been together almost 14 yrs and married for 9 on April 20th!
From Baltimore. MD
We have a DD that will be 3 in August.
TTC #2 for 3 cycles so far.

This cycle I am pulling out some tools...we will be using CBdigi OPK's, Pre-seed, and Instead soft cups. I never thought I would be using any of those things, but I am so bummed about not getting pregnant right away like I did with DD. I just don't know how some of you ladies do it. You are all inspirations in the realm of TTCing. Love you all!

Welcome Victoria.- Are you testing this am? Let us know what ya get

AFM- I am CD4, so again nothing exciting. Had my step sister's rehearsal dinner last night. What a fiasco...I can't even imagine what the wedding is going to be like on Saturday. Yikes

Hope everyone is ahving a great day. I will check in later.

Katie

Katie

13 years ago

hey joy its always you that starts our new thread....lol

im emma im 38 and dp is 35 been ttc for 14 months and nothing yet ....gggrrrrrrrrrr

this thread is fab and the ladies are all fab

afm im on cd 10 waiting for the big O

xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

13 years ago

hey everyone,

I'm 31, dh is 30, we've been married for one year and together for five. This is month 9 ttc for #1. I charted for a few months and now we're using the Clearblue fertility monitor. Seems like I ovulate every month and cycles are regular. Hormones and semen check out fine, and just had an HSG a few weeks ago, so I'm hoping this is our month!

I'm 6 DPO right now and had some sharp stabbing pains last night and this morning, but it felt like it was too high up to be uterus??? Who knows! 5 more days till I can test! Our due date would be New Year's Eve on the dot which would be pretty cool!

Wishing everyone lots of luck this cycle!!

13 years ago

Hi!

My name is Mira, I"m 29 next month and DH is almost 32. I live right smack in the middle of the US. DH and I have been together for three years. I have three children from a previous marriage and am now trying for my fourth and DH's first. This is our 3rd month TTC. I'm now 3DPO. I have high hopes for this month as we BD each day of my fertile period.

Lol. Last night I was talking to DH and seeing if he was up for a "safety" bd, just in case we still had a viable egg floating around that hadn't been fertilized. And he looks at me and says, " I don't think there is a drop left! I think It might just sputter out with a p p p phew" It was so funny. I really do think I drained the poor man dry this month. Haha.

Pooks- What cycle day are you on now?

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join in...

My name is Kim & 27 next month. DH is 30 and we have been together 10 years... married 10 months!

We have been ttc for 7 months now... I have used opk's for past 4 months and pre seed past 2 months!!

Fingers crossed we all get our BFP's soon!! x

User Image

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo