Posts by mommyofaliana21

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Time to try again pt. 2

6/27/18: on cd 5 today and spotting a little with some ewcm. Will be ovulating in 9 or 10 days.i won’t t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Wow it’s been 5 years... time to try again

We started trying for a baby boy as of 3/3/2018. Our last little one we tried for while on this website will b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anyone ever get itchy nipples during/after/before ovulation?

I got itchy nipples and today is day 3 of it.I'm on cd10.this month I'm only taking vitamin B6 but no opks and ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

be back in five years

My whole ttc journey was one heck of a trip but then again so was my pregnancy and labor.lol.I got back on mir ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

decided to take a break from ttc :-(....birth control?

we started trying once i got mirena removed march 31st.it took 10 weeks to get my first period.and it last 4 w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

i guess i should stop posting here officially now....

1/8/13-went for my ultrasound and baby seemed to hit a week ahead growth spurt.also tech told me the sex of ba ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

morning sickness and diarreah....

Well I'm going to start off with the fact that I don't have morning sickness,its all day sickness which I call ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so im on pelvic rest becuase of subchronic bleed....

went to see the doc for my first obgyn appt and he did a scan which placed me at 6 weeks and 1 day along on we ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

FIRST DOC APPT...

11/14/12-had first ultrasound at what I thought was 6 weeks and 2 days but its 6 weeks and 1 day.I was able to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Going to first doc appt today very nervous and excited

Monday made me offically 6 weeks.I have my first appt and scan today.the nurse said we should c the heartbeat ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago