Community post

Journal

i guess i should stop posting here officially now....

1/8/13-went for my ultrasound and baby seemed to hit a week ahead growth spurt.also tech told me the sex of baby even though I was 15 weeks.ITS A BOY!!!he was so active and was hiccuping at the end of the ultrasound.got great pix.

1/15/13- had 16 week scan and doc couldn't find heartbeat with fetal doppler because baby was too active.I had a mountain dew before I cme in.so doc sent me for ultrasound and baby was fine and active.checked between his legs and def a boy still.that's exactly what hubby and I were hoping for.unfortunately morning sickness has been still coming and going.

1/23/-now I'm 17 weeks and 3 days along.been feeling baby move since I was like 12 weeks.but this week he is giving me some really good movement.I should be able to see his kicks from outside my belly any day now.my anatomy scan is feb 12th where ill be 20 weeks along.soo now ill just answer questions on here and check on friends from here to see how their ttc journey is going.one friend told me about 2 weeks ago about her bfp.I'm so excited for her and she is 6 weeks along now.

I know how frustrating and how emotionally draining the ttc journey is.but after 7 months and having one chemical pregnancy loss I finally feel safe and relieved completely with this baby.and you women shouldn't give up no matter how long u try because you are all beautiful women who deserve to be mommies and you wi;; be when the time comes for you.lots of baby dust to you all my lovelies :-)

*quick update: my little guy turned out to be a little girl.im happy she is healthy of course but finding out he is actually a she when i had 10 weeks until my due date def came as a shocker.no mistaking it though, both of her feet were in her mouth so got really good look between her legs.now with 9 weeks to go until im due, i was dying to get back on here and see some of the ladies ive lost contact with and see if they got their sticky beans yet.i love see bfp's when i log on.lots of baby dust ladies!

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hey glad you are doing well and having a son. How are you and how far along are you?

11 years ago

hey there i havent hear from you in like forever.how have you been?as for me, i am 6 month along now and me and the baby are doing great.i just moved to texas a few weeks ago and my new doctor thinks im having a girl.so now i dont know the sex of this baby anymore(legs were crossed so baby didnt show the goods).hopefully baby cooperates in a few weeks and leaves their legs open so i can officially know the sex.

11 years ago • Post starter

hmm thanks strange. Did you show them the pic of the ultrasound for when they said it was a boy, cuz girls cant have the goods lol. Well good luck and hope he or she opens their legs next time.

11 years ago

They say that girls caan be reallys wollen down there making it look like a girl.just like boys can have their legs crossed and be hiding the male parts.I'm actually heade to the doc now.maybe ill get a ultrasound if doc let's me

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo