Community post

Question

morning sickness and diarreah....

Well I'm going to start off with the fact that I don't have morning sickness,its all day sickness which I call my forced eating disorder.lol.everytime I eat and am happy,I run to the bathroom to throw it right back up a few mins later.I'm 6 weeks and 6 days along today and I've been this wey since week 5.also I was 100 pounds pre pregnancy so I can't afford to lose weight.

And also every morning i get diarreah and then I'm fine the rest of the day which is really odd.I would think id get constipation like I did with my daughter who is now going to be 4 next month.

So my question is has anyone been thru this?how did u stop it?I had it really bad with my daughter and nothing worked but phenergan.so I'm heading to the doc now to try to get some of that and figure out the deal with the diarreah.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Also I wanted to mention that with my daughter this lated my whole pregnancy.I even threw up while in labor at the hospital.seems this baby is kicking my butt even worse though

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, that is bad about your having it all during your first pregnancy. I think I only had a mild version - just where I had no appetite all day every day - and by the time I m/c at 7 weeks, the day after my D&C, I was in a weird state of euphoria from being able to enjoy food again. Kids must be a lot of joy if you're willing to go though 9 months of that again. :) And you're just 100 lbs.? Yes, you can't afford to lose any weight.

How is your "restricted rest" going? Did you ask the Dr. if the m/s might affect your condition? It's pretty rough on your whole body. I had constipation bad the first time and diarrhea the second. I thought it was strange as well but never got an answer.

Anyway, I'm glad you're going to get something to take for that as you need to be eating. I hope it helps and keep us updated please. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo