Community post

Question

Does anyone ever get itchy nipples during/after/before ovulation?

I got itchy nipples and today is day 3 of it.I'm on cd10.this month I'm only taking vitamin B6 but no opks and bbt charting because its stressful after getting mirena removed 5 months ago and only have had 2 periods during that time.I'm really hoping this is my is our month because it will be my fiance and I anniversary when I get bfp.

Poll:
itchy before O (2 votes)
itchy after O (5 votes)
itchy during O (2 votes)

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Also the only reason I got my 2nd period was because doc put me on bc pills for a month to regulate me.I believe it worked because I feel like myself again for the first time since I got mirena removed march 30th of this year.I should be Oing on the 28th of this month since I'm supposed to be a 28 day cycle again.

11 years ago • Post starter

I have seen a few questions lately about itchy nipples and/or breasts. This isn't a symptom I experience, but maybe you could search for some of those previous posts and see if anyone had any insight?

11 years ago

I DO! But I cant tell you for sure what part of my cycles this happens. (post or pre O)

I'm CD24 of a 35 average cycle. If that helps...

I would have assumed I have ovulated ALREADY, as test's (blood) have proven positive between CD 18 and 23

So who knows what it could be...Maybe hormones switching over?

Good luck.

11 years ago

I can't tell either if its before during or after.
I am currently having problems with my cycles and ovulation and am currently having blood tests to find out when and why ive been ttc for 7 years and my partner is going for his sperm testing this Friday so we hope all is well.
I already have a nine year old but he has none.
So hopefully we can makr sense out of my periods and ovulation. And I pray that he is ok

9 years ago

I get itchy nips before AF.

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo