Community post

Journal

Time to try again pt. 2

6/27/18: on cd 5 today and spotting a little with some ewcm. Will be ovulating in 9 or 10 days.i won’t test until like 18 dpo this cycle. Each month my lp has extended by a day and I feel it’s the b6 vitamins. So I’m going to lower the dose of b6 back to 100 mg. Not taking a ton of vitamins and I’ll only chart bbt until 4 dpo to confirm ovulation. I’m making this as least stressful as I can ttc.

7/4/18: I’m CD 12 and got a positive opk at 11pm which was earlier than expected.

7/5/18: for my darkest opk at 7am so looks like I’ll be a middle of the night ovulator. Lots of ovary pain, cervix is hso, amd watery cm with some ewcm. We are both doing mucinex and Preseed this cycle with some baking soda. Time to bd tonight as close to 1am as possible.

7/12/18: I am 6 dpo today. I had a temp dip at 4 dpo and lots of af cramps and then I have skyrocketed on my temps since while still cramping off and on. I checked my temp random today in the afternoon and it was 99.61. I hope it stays up tomorrow morning.

7/14/18: I found out yesterday that I have a low hematocrit which means low iron at the plasma place. I hadn’t taken my prenatal on 2-3 days at that point. I was at 38 and the minimum is 37. Before I donate tomorrow, I’ll just do a test because I don’t want to take nutrients from baby if I am. I’ve had left ovary pain all day and this worked tugging pressure on my uterus. My nipples are super sore today more than any point in my tww.

7/15/18: Tested with fmu on first signal and got the ultimate bfn. My temps are still going down. I’m in so much pain with these cramps today. I will get some test today and use them either Tuesday or Wednesday which will be 11 or 12 dpo.

7/16/18: did a test around 5pm with almost a 4 hour hold. I used the new choice brand and swear I see a line. Guess I’ll get with fmu tomorrow morning to confirm. So nervous. Had lots of creamy ewcm type dishcahrge going on all day.

7/18/18: af started randomly at work and I cried. Took it harder than any other month.

7/20/18: I will be taking a break from ttc it it may be permanent at this rate. My hubby and I are no longer in a good place so I’ll be picking up my nuvaring today. I’m still spotting right now. My af was very light. On cd 2 I only filled 2 tampons. I’m on cd 3 now. Ah well new journal whenever or if ever I ttc again.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo