Community post

Question

16 dpo test lines concerning

16 dpo and got my bfp 6 days ago. With my last child the test line was darker than the control on these.... this time they aren’t and I’m getting worried.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I got this yesterday with like a 3 hour hold. I don’t even have pregnancy symptoms other than a cold and sore nipples. I never feel this great with my other pregnancies, granted they can always be different.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I wouldn't worry based on at home tests. I know it's hard, but try to let hard data like betas/bloodwork tell the story. Urine tests can vary so much based on dilution or even just different batches of tests and like you said, physical symptoms can vary pregnancy to pregnancy. Try to relax and know that worrying won't change the outcome. You are already doing everything you can for your little bean. Do you plan on seeing your doctor early or waiting?

4 years ago

My Obgyn won’t see me until 9/3 which will be at 8 weeks and some days in. But I’m going to go to my regular family physician and get him to do a beta on Monday next week and hopefully a follow up 2 more days later.

Hopefully the beta will help put your mind at ease then. Best of luck!

4 years ago

Update: baby is healthy. Doc never did beta quantitative and did qualitative instead. I ended up having an ultrasound at 6 weeks and 1 day and saw and heard baby’s heartbeat. I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow and we actually have another ultrasound in the morning. Symptoms are kicking my butt now lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo