Community post

Journal

Month 11: Dong quai

1/21/19: Bbt crashed almost at my coverline so I started dong quai 520 mg 3 times a day. I took the first one this morning. Sucks to be going on to the 11th month ttc. Maybe we will get a valentines days surprise. I’m def relaxing, not swaying, and only temping until 3dpo for crosshairs this cycle. We will try every 2-3 days so he has a good buildup. Our Santa muerte miniature should be here tomorrow. I’m very excited about this cycle and the new things we will try. I have lots of opks and hpts. Let the wait begin for ovulation again.

1/22/19: Af didn’t start yesterday. Brought a 2 pack of frer last night in hope yesterday was implantation. Bbt went even lower today this time right at cover line. But took bbt an hr early. It actually rose with the adjuster.Only did 1 dong quai yesterday to be safe. Going to do it twice today. Then 3 times a day once af stops. Started getting brown gooky discharge. Real af coming tomorrow.

1/23/18: Changed my mind for the last time with the dong quai. I’ll take it once a day while on af and then once it’s over, l take it 3 times a day. Af came heavy then I’ve ever had since ttc. No pain though luckily. I’ll def take an iron pill tomorrow because I’m going through a tampon every 2-3 hours all day.

1/29/19: I started charting bbt charting on here and ff on cd 5. Only taking dong quai twice a day currently because I’m scared I’ll start bleeding again. Been spotting everyday so far except cd 4 which is why I thought it was safe to dive right into taking it. Statue piece never came. Not feeling the most confident about this cycle.

2/2/19: Welp looks like I’m going to ovulate earlier than usual. I’m cd 11 and had a positive to my surprise this morning. I didn’t spot or have a ton of pain like I usually do around the time I ovulate. It sounds to me like the dong quai is working it’s magic. Also, hubby brought a fixed red candle. It’s burning beautifully. Hoping to get a vday bfp. I feel so good about this cycle now for some reason.

2/3/19: opks finally negative as of 30 minutes ago. Never did bd during any of my fertile window so now I’m pretty down because I got super hopeful this cycle would be it. Just going to get my bbt rise tomorrow and sulk a little. Then get ready for the next cycle. I’m starting to feel I’m just not meant to have a 3rd child and should be happy with the 2 I have now which is why everything keeps going wrong every time I think there is a chance to be pregnant. On to cycle 12. Not wasting my time doing a journal until the next cycle.

2/8/19: so pissed off me left the building finally. Still not feeling the most positive but we did bd at like 1pm. Prob way too late but ah well. I am 4 dpo today and quite irritated with hubby this cycle. Not sure if it’s the progesterone naturally kicking in, the fact that he dropped the ball this cycle, or he is just annoying because he has been doing annoying things. I’ve beem addicted to chocolate and hot Cheetos the last few days. Tons of creamy cm. And my sex drive is getting pretty high. Had a sex dream earlier today.

2/10/19: since like 12am I’ve been having these cramps like af is coming but also like I have to poop. Very dull and annoying. Now it’s almost 3am and my lower back came to join the hurt party I guess. My whole lower abdominal area from left to right and cervix feel very crampy. Hoping it’s implantation. Trying to make it to 9 dpo before going on a testing binge.

2/15/19: huge temp spike today. Started back charting the past 3 days so I can know when af is coming. Looks like it will be today or tomorrow which means I was 11/12 dpo today depending on that weird temp spike where I woke up too early. At least I enjoyed my vday yesterday. Really wanted a bfp yesterday. Ah well. Timing will be better next cycle by a long shot.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo