Community post

Journal

TTC after laparoscopy&HSG dye

12/26/18: Af came with lots of back and ovary pain. Normal amount of bleeding though. I’m so drained. Luckily didn’t get false hope with pregnancy symptoms or any faint lines.hubby agreed to do sperm analysis. Will only cost 130 out of pocket. Got my call on all pre op instructions.

12/28/18: Did my blood work for my surgery. Just checking if I’m anemic. Hemoglobin came back at 12.8 which is ok. I can no longer take any vitamins and have to start showering with dial gold soap leading up to the surgery. I’m super nervous and anxious. Just trying to focus on staying very hydrated each day.

1/3/19: I got my call this morning to let me know to be at the hospital tomorrow at 6am. I’m super nervous and excited now. My bag is packed and I ready to get it over with. Drinking lots of water today. Already bought so gasX. Opks should be here 8-14th.

1/4/19:Surgery went very well this morning. I was very nauseated trying to eat soup and drink water, but I have taken meclizine for that. Very sleepy as well. I had to get an incision under my belly and another about 2 inches under that. The lowest one is the most sore. Took gasX and my oxycodon 10mg for pain and has. Both of my tubes were completely blocked, but doc was able to do blue dye to clear the left one. He couldn’t fix the right tube and said it is collapsed. Folllow up will be on the 14th which is when doc may give the go ahead on sex. That will be after I have ovulated if I ovulate on time this cycle. That is fine with me and gives hubby time to do sperm analysis and for us to just work on our health for a baby. I will go back to bbt tracking tomorrow morning.

1/5/19: super sleepy all day, but haven’t taken prescribed pain meds all day. Only Tylenol and ibuprofen. The gas is in my chest and belly all day despite taking gasX. Been running errands all day and cooking and cleaning to stay active. Going to take off my regular bandaids to take a shower. I may take the pain meds prescribed before bed. Working on eating healthier today. Had boiled eggs for brunch and salad for dinner with fried chicken strips. Drinking lots of water and tea today still. Took an opk and it was negative of course since it is cd 11. Maybe I’ll have my positive like usual On cd 14. Opks will be here Wednesday.

1/6/19:ordered some dong quai supplements to take twice a day which is supposed to help a good bit with fertility and Unblocking tubes naturally. Opk negative but seems to be getting darker. Healing from lap and dye is a little rough with the gas and tenseness. I am super sleepy and trying to listen to my body. Still lightly spotting.

1/8/19: Husband has his semen analysis today. So nervous, but trying to stay positive. We should have results within 2-3 days.postive opk tonight around 10:30

1/9/19: finally tried to bd this morning and it wasn’t bad as I thought it would be this morning. Darkest opk was at 8pm. I actually ate like normal today and even got waxed. I feel great again. Glue coming off of my incisions now. Hoping to have hubbys lab results and bd tomorrow.

1/10/19: Bd again tonight. Opk was negative by this afternoon. Hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow.

1/11/19: Very good day today. Was 126 this morning, my temp had a nice big spike to confirm ovulation, and my hubbys semen analysis results were immaculate. Now we wait until the 21st or 22nd before I test. My incisions are itchy like crazy. Good sign of healing. Next update should be for my follow up with the doctor in 3 days.

1/14/19: My follow up went fine today and doc said I can take all the glue off of my incisions. That means I can wear jeans tomorrow. Yay! I am 4 dpo today and couldn’t temp because my thermometer died. Luckily I got solid crosshairs yesterday. I’ve been super crampy and sleepy.

1/15/19: I haven’t been able to temp the past 2 days thanks to losing one thermometer and the other one dying on me. I brought a new one today so I can get back to temping tomorrow morning. I hope my chart is total trash from there. I have a lot more energy today so I cleaned the whole house and cooked. Ran errands and even wore jeans finally. I’ve been very constipated so took 2 softners and drank lots of water. Weight loss is going well. I’m 124 today so less than 10 pounds to go. Nipples have been killing me since I ovulated. Did an opk today and got a super negative. I’ll keep using opks to cure my poas addiction until Sunday at the earliest when I’ll be 10 dpo.

1/16/19: Only been taking prenatal and baby aspirin this cycle. So annoyed that my skin, back, and face are breaking out. I’ve only been drinking water and tea, no soda.

1/19/19: I have had a temp dip yesterday and a lower one today. Not sure what’s going on because it’s way too soon for af. I want to hope it’s implantation because I’m cramping today. But I’m thinking the laparoscopy may cause my af to start earlier than usual. Fingers crossed for a temp spike tomorrow. Also checked my cervix and had lots of creamy ewcm type discharge and some weird brown hard piece type thing. So confused what that part was.

1/20/19: Since yesterday I have been extremely wet down there. And beyond exhausted. I can never have enough naps. Now my nose is running and ttc groups see a vvvfl. I guess I’ll now for sure tomorrow.

1/21/19: my Lowe back is killing me and I have some cramps. I just took dong quai 520mg for the first time. I’m supposed to try it 3 times a day as a natural supplement for ttc. I’m sure af is coming today even though it’s due tomorrow. Not supposed to take dong quai during tww. Temp had a HUGE crash below coverline this morning. Time to start the next journal and 11th month ttc.

1/22/19: slight bbt rise after checking an hour earlier than usual. Started gooky brown bleeding. I’m sure that means real af tomorrow.

1/23/19: af here but not as bad as I thought it would be.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo