Community post

Journal

Wow it’s been 5 years... time to try again

We started trying for a baby boy as of 3/3/2018. Our last little one we tried for while on this website will be 5 years old in July. Hubby wants to get snipped after this because he is 42 and this will be baby number 7 for his and only number 3 for me.only the one we have together is little and the rest of his kids are adults.

We are playing around with the Chinese gender predictor chart, shettles method, and a ton of vitamins and diet change to see what we can sway for. Of course there is no garuntee to get the gender we want, but what’s the harm in trying?

I went to get screened to be an egg donor about 4 years ago and ended up finding out I had pcos. Tried doing junel fe, mirena, nuvaring, and lo loestrin to find what works well with the pcos so I didn’t feel like a crazy person the past 4 years and everything stopped eventually. Even got pregnant and miscarried in December 2016 while on mirena. Now I plan to get back to one huge journal with dates on all I’m taking and what I’m doing to convience. No opks or basal temping.that was too stressful last time so I will just wait and take a test when I feel different lol

6/12/2018: here I am on cycle for ttc. We started trying to gender sway shortly after our first few weeks into our first cycle. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and have to use opks and temps to make sure we time bd properly. Today I am 3 dpo and will test when af is due which should be 12 dpo. Very special day coming up at 10 dpo that may make me want to test as well so we shall see. I feel prettt good about this cycle after having a chemical last cycle because my last pregnancy was my daughter after a chemical a cycle before her. Will be back to update

6/14/18:had sharp shooting cramps for only 1-2 mins. Now just low dull cramps and dull feeling in uterus. Hoping for Father’s Day bfp.

6/15/2018: I had the WORST af type cramps this morning for a few hours. It kept getting worse with time.im only 6dpo and swear I’m about to start af early.

6/19/18: I tested at 8 dpo because it was Father’s Day and got bfn. Then I couldn’t control my self and have tested every morning since. I’m 10 dpo and give up now until I’m very late. Af is due in 2 more days. My head is killing me, I threw up and was nauseated most of the day after my bfn. I’ll just start a new journal when I start my new cycle aka cycle 5.

6/23/18: Af started with pain so bad hours before it began, it woke me up out of my sleep. Hubby was very down about it, but I was okay. I was really sad the first 3 cycles. Now on to cycle 5.

6/27/28: I’m on cd 5 today and ready to ovulate in about 10 days so I’m starting a part 2 to this journal to look back at in the future.

0 Comments • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo