Posts by ChelseaAlexandria

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

highest temps ever?

i haven't took bbt temps every single month but i have for a least 3 months. i am now 12dpo and my temp was 99 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

very sore bbs and cramps- only 6dpo?

i think i may be 6dpo, but then again with all of the ewcm i've had this cycle, i'm not very sure. i know for ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Wondering when I ovulated.. help?

I don't chart temperatures because it stresses me out, but I do chart my cm.. I know it's not much help but I ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

For those of you with bfp after time limit.

Please double check, and don't give up. I, myself, had this experience with dollar tree tests. I got a bfp thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

For those of you who have gotten a BFP after time limit.

Please double check, and don't give up. I, myself, had this experience with dollar tree tests. I got a bfp thi ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I am praying, boy am I praying

It seems that I got a bfp after the time limit on a dollar tree test and now that I look back at the picture t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Assured dollar tests

Has anybody gotten a positive BFP after the time limit? I just want to know if it is common or not... because ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What do you ladies think?

AF was supposed to come yesterday (CD27, 13DPO) and I had some yellowish/brown spotting late afternoon.(Usuall ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Itchy breasts?!

I don't want to read into signs but this month has been entirely different then any other. I don't know when I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

2 patches of EWCM.

Never had this before. Hopefully I ovulated this month and was earlier then CD21!!! Confused. ahhhh xx

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago