Community post

Journal

For those of you who have gotten a BFP after time limit.

Please double check, and don't give up. I, myself, had this experience with dollar tree tests. I got a bfp this morning, and I had to go to e.r because of bleeding. I was in fact pregnant. It was confirmed with a blood test. Unfortunately, it ended in a m/c. I was already having a flow before the ultra sound. Couldn't see anything.
I am very much heartbroken, but on a lighter note, I finally got some sign that I'm able to conceive after just 4 months.
IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE A HEALTHY BABY, AND SO WILL ALL OF YOU.
Don't give up- it will happen when god wants it to.

I hope you all are having a good week, sorry if I was a downer just now. I had an emotional, long day in the e/r and having bad cramps now with heavy flow. But I am optimistic.

Thank you for reading and lots of baby dust to all.
Comments, advice is greatly appreciated.

xx

User image

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Last month I experienced my second early miscarriage, I have been heartbroken and I was losing hope. BUT my midwife told me to suck it up cuz most pregnancies end early like that anyways and it was my fault for testing early. I was like....uh...okay thanks for the pep talk lol. But it is true when I came to accept it. And most early miscarriages like that are caused from defects and it is better that way to end early instead of lingering on. Its not our fault, it is out of our control and it hasn't made us high risk. We will have healthy pregnancy and baby some day :) I am sorry you had a rough day, no woman should have to go through it in my opinion. But Thanks for your post, it made me happy to see someone else have hope :)

11 years ago

Thanks for your support =) I'm so sorry to hear about your second miscarriage. My doctor told me that 1 out of every 4 conceptions terminate. It will happen for you soon. Just know that you can conceive, the next step is for it to be healthy and stick, youre not far at all!
And it was my fault too for testing, even though my period was late. Usually I don't test at all!
I'm feeling like I'm on cloud 9 today, odd but true. No cramps, just heavy flow.
All this support has made me a lot happier =)

Thank you for your comment, baby dust to you!

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

It will happen. I miscarried and had a wonderfull little boy who is now three years old. I know thatdoesn't change the factthat it hurts, but someday when you're holding your little one it will become apart ofwhat got you to him/her

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo