Posts by couldthisbe3

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Please no AF!! I'm so tired of trying

I'm due today for AF so I've got my fingers crossed she doesn't show.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

TWW

This 2 week wait is excruciating and I am only 5 DPO!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Wiping my sweaty brow

Woo after that last go around and the almost and the no I don't think so I am all worn out. I got my next roun ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I'm late

Af was due yesterday and she hasn't arrived yet. I've been having a ton of spit in my mouth and I have a heada ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I know for a fact I'm not pregnant because...

Right before he came home the evening of the 13th of February I could tell it was the end of fertile mucus. Of ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ovulation is today!!!

Today is day 14 of a 28 day cycle. I did the average cycle day thing but I know today is ovulation because I f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Fertile cervical but no spermacle

Holy gobs of egg whites on my toilet paper. Still waiting for my OPK result. I'm excited, testing and I'm doub ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

This has some TMI

So I'm thinking I'm out this month because I thought I got my period yesterday afternoon. I go throughout my d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Taking a baby making break

AF has just arrived. Of course, like every time she rears her ugly head, I doubt my ability to become pregnant ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Back to the old drawing board

AF has arrived. We are going to take a break this month or maybe just BD on my suspected ovulation day. Thanks ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago