Community post

Journal

I know for a fact I'm not pregnant because...

Right before he came home the evening of the 13th of February I could tell it was the end of fertile mucus. Of course this had to have happened an hour before he came home. Still even if he made it home before that last little glimmer of possible baby we still would have had a higher failure rate since the egg diminishes towards the end. Of course like any TTC mom I still have my hopes up that I am wrong and this is what we have all been waiting for. From my kids begging for a baby brother, my husband's waning desire for another child and my tear stained cheeks each month it doesn't come to pass. I keep positive though. We've been trying for a year now. I should make a Gyno appt but every month I say well after my period is over I will go. Then life happens and the excitement of an upcoming ovulation fills my brain with the thoughts a baby and the responsibility of my body takes a back seat. Ugh well then we shall try and try again since trying is fun anyway. I've got my fingers crossed.

Mom of 2 very energetic girls in need of a son!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo