Posts by couldthisbe3

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

CD 21

10 MORE DAYS TO GO! I'm just excited! Every time I think about taking a HPT my heart flutters in my chest and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Patiently waiting

Patiently waiting for this wait to be over. Well at least for now anyway. I've got 11 days to go. With the kid ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 20

11 more days to go! I've noticed some cervical fluid and my left breast is tender but I'm not going to dwell o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 19

So far so good with the waiting game. Just wrapping up the tail end of CD 19. Only 12 more days to go. Praying ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 18

What? Two Bd's in the same day? What is going on here? I didn't have to ask? OMG! Hopefully I get that posi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 17 OVULATION DAY

Well I'm hoping its ovulation day anyway. We've already got the BD out of the way. During the process he seeme ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 16

Never mind my last journal entry. This afternoon I started getting EWCM on my toilet paper.This evening I got ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 15

I haven't been on here in a while. I've been pretty busy with kids, husband and school. Well today is CD 15 an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD5 Soy D3

I hope this crap works because I am doggin' it big time. It gives me the shakes like a drank 50 cups of coffee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD3 Soy Isoflavones D1

Today I started taking the soy isoflavones. The website I looked at said one of the side effects is not being ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago