Posts by couldthisbe3

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Discussion

I just want to say...

I look at the image gallery a lot. I just want to say that if you take apart a digi, you will see two lines th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

LH surge detected!

We have detected the surge :) Now hopefully we become pregnant in the next 24-36 hours.

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3DPO

Ugh I need to push these thoughts out of my head. I'm starting to doubt this month. Yesterday I had a freak ou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

2DPO

Really? Why the heck did I pee on a stick this morning? I'm level headed and reasonable until I get someth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My poem. I just wanted to save it.

I'm far from a poet. I like it. But then again I think its a little goofy. Hello baby This is your mom ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

LH surge detected!

LH sure detected! Staying positive that I will become pregnant this month in the next 24-36 hours. Monday begi ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

1DPO

So my nipples are sore which is different. Usually it's my whole boob that is sore and tender. Other than my b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

That was unpleasant.

I am really hoping we hit the mark yesterday because the well is closed. BDing tonight was very unpleasant bec ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Who wants to be my buddy?

Hello ladies. I've been a member since April and I need a buddy. I am on cycle day 15. This month I have start ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

We talked last night

My husband I talked last night. He is very much on board to have another baby. He apologized for his lack of d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago