Posts by couldthisbe3

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

AF is late again

Possibly stress again. We decided to call it quits until the future is a little more clear. Go figure since we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

No baby

AF came while I was getting ready to leave for my doctor's appt. How I cried in her office.

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still no AF and not BFP

I don't know what's going on with my body. I scheduled an appt for tomorrow. Luckily I get some good news.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

5 DAYS LATE!!!

I'm 5 days late!!! I', DPO20 my cycle day 34!!! I took a test last night and we saw what appeared to be a very ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Happy birthday to me

This month marks a year of regular periods :) Who'd ever think I'd be happy about that? Lol! Today I'm celebra ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I can't stop trying

Right now my lower back hurts so this seems promissing. Its not cramps its pain and it feels as though I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Not this month

Af has come. I feel like I want to quit and be thankful for the 2 I already have.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Day 4 of no AF

aF has managed to stay away for just about 4 days now (I still haven't gone to bed yet). However every stinkin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Still no AF

I'm so hoping that this is it! I have no cramps and no AF! I was just comparing notes from when I found out wi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BFN late AF

I had a BFN this morning and AF is late 1 day. I feel fine no cramps and no spotting. I wish my body wouldn't ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago