Posts by couldthisbe3

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

CD2

Oh cramps how I truly hate thee. When I had the Mirena in place I kind of missed having a period and now I won ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 1

I am now starting at day one all over again. AF has come to visit me. We have decided that we will try for abo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hello all you post mirena removal gals.

So I was wondering how long it took ya'll to go back to normal after having the mirena removed. I had mine tak ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

11DPO

Today I had the jitters like I drank way too much coffee when in fact I had absolutely no caffeine today. Has ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11DPO

Well it's technically the next day even though it is only 12:40 in the morning. I've been having a lot of trou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9DPO

I have decided to find fun things to do with the kids so I stop obsessing over whether or not I am pregnant. W ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8DPO

What I said about the breast pain...yeah I take it back. It has returned! I took an HPT this morning and it wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7DPO

All forms of breast and nipple soreness/pain has gone away completely. This is strange because the 2 weeks wai ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6DPO

I missed my 5DPO journal entry I just wasn't feeling up to par yesterday. Today I'm not feeling all that bette ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4DPO

I quit. I quit thinking about ghost symptoms. I quit thinking about being pregnant 24/7. I quit being obsessed ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago