Community post

Journal

This has some TMI

So I'm thinking I'm out this month because I thought I got my period yesterday afternoon. I go throughout my day and it is light so I prepare myself for the beginning of heavy flow with my giant Always pads. I don't even fill the first or second and the blood has a good amount of brown in it which is definitely not normal for me. I usually get bombarded with the heavy flow the first day. So this evening after I take a shower I put in a super tampon and a backup pad and I mosy around the house and putz around on the computer for a little while and the I go up to bed. Around 12:30 am I get up to use the bathroom because I have to pee like no body's business. When I take the tampon out it barely has any blood on it and the blood that is on it is mostly brown. When I lie it on the toilet paper to wrap it up to throw it away I notice that it is shiny. I have clear stretchy cervical mucus on my tampon. Naturally I'm taken aback because this is not implantation bleeding because I am on CD28 well currently 29. So I get up to, obviously, "research" what's going on on my smartphone. I came across a woman who the same thing happened to her and she was PREGNANT! I am definitely going to buy some tests later on so I can see if I am or not!

Mom of 2 very energetic girls in need of a son!

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Let us know!! crossing fingers!!

11 years ago

It was negative. So I'm taking a break.

11 years ago • Post starter

We are always here for you. It will happen soon i am sure!

11 years ago

Thank you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo