Posts by MommyTTC2019

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

At home Self-Insemination with a tilted uterus....

Any advice, tips, links or resources you can reference me to..??? Normally I go to my fertility doctor for ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How long does sperm last? 3 days or 3-5days?

If I BDed on Saturday morning 10/08/11 and I Ovulate tomorrow10/13/11 is it anyway plausible that I have the s ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BDing begins now and testing begins March 27th

I need some buddies for the soon approaching TWW. This is my 3rd month TTC. I'm 27 and DH is 31 and we are TTC ...

75 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation Day..Post V-Day and need a partner

My calendar tells me I O today but based on the OPK results and ovulation pain I felt I truly believe O occurr ...

22 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Tingling teeth

Has anyone ever experienced tingling teeth in the bottom front row during pregnancy? My teeth have been tin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

And the BDing begins.....

Okay ladies I start my BDing today until the 15th...is anyone else BDing around this same time frame? Do yo ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would ...

104 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Question

BFP.....

Is it possible to get a BFP when you BD only once during your fertile period? :(

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Dou you ladies think its a sciene to getting preggo..??

Just to give ourselves a quick little break from all the TWW, waiting to O, expecting AF and POAS madness I ha ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago