Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Day..Post V-Day and need a partner

My calendar tells me I O today but based on the OPK results and ovulation pain I felt I truly believe O occurred on the 13th. Either way I should find out in 2 weeks and I would like a buddy to share and compare symptoms with.

Where are all my TWW or 1DPO women at? Can y'all please stand up...j/k..lol. I'm still in a good mood from V-day:)

But seriously anyone want to be my buddy?

22 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Im 6 dpo today! Not really feeling too different but thats how I felt when I was pregnant with my son. My temps are high though so that mey be a good thing but im not getting my hopes up. I read way too much into my signs last month.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

13 years ago

Hey Lindsay, thanks for responding.

Just a little about myself and my journey to TTC:

I'm 27 and DH is 31
We are TTC are 1st child
This is our 2nd month of TTC
Last month we were only able to BD one fertile day, but I have been told by doctors if it has been longer than 10 days since DH released his swimmers that those swimmers will mostly be bad or dead swimmers. So, I kinda expected last month not to be that successful. Also, DH has ED so its kind of a challenge to BD all fertile days.
But I'm very optimistic about this month seeming that we BDed twice on 1 day and once on another high fertile day. So, this month we were much more successful at BDing so we are keeping our fingers crosses, my DH is so very confident he got me preggo..lol.

13 years ago • Post starter

i have just entered the TWW as well. i was apparently suppose to O yesterday and Baby danced the three days prior. here to hopeing for BFP's all of us in the TWW..

Kyler Jae born asleep @ 18wks & 2days Dec 8,2010 ( no cause known) january 4,2007 (ectopic angel) august 1998 J was born june 2009 L was born.

13 years ago

Hi there again!! I am a little off with my cycle this month; but close to you again:) I got a faint line on my opk today so I should O tommorrow or Thurs. I will be entering the tww also after that.....

How was your valentine's day??? Did you have fun and enjoy it?

13 years ago

V-Day was wonderful, but BDing was even more wonderful...lol. How was your V-day?

I had a great day with dh.... he got home late from work but we made dinner then I made us a bath with candles.... and I had gotten some massage oil and new silk red sheets. We had a relaxing and great time and it was a great way to start bding for the week. Yesterday was the first day and so I am hoping tonight then tommorrow and/or Thurs. We haven't taken the time to spend together like that in a long time. No tv, just us and relaxing together and enjoying each other. It was really nice. Hopefully it will carry over for the next few days as well.

13 years ago

awww...how sweet. My DH and I have being enjoying and not taking for granted our quality time together much more lately. We are enjoying each other and our new found sense of intimacy.

Girls; I am soooo sad:( DH just came home and told me he has to go to South Korea for 3 weeks with the army...

Oh, and he has to leave this coming Tues.!! At least we can get our bding in before he goes, but if I get a bfp it will be while he is gone....

And I have to do the tww alone by myself at home alone! This sucks!!! I hate it when he leaves for so long and far away and then I am already emotionally upset up and down during the tww but this will make it worse. And I was all excited about this time around but now I feel like my balloon has burst and now I am just sad and depressed about it all.....

13 years ago

hiya
i'm pretty sure i O'd on V day as i took an opk on the day and it wat +ve so that puts me at 2DPO today. I'm so obsessive this month lol, i keep looking for any little sign or symptom, i know it's way too early but i can't help myself lol, good luck with your TWW, it's nice to know there's someone out there in the same boat as me. baby dust to all

13 years ago

CJ look at the bright side,if you get A BFP your DH will have wonderful news to come home to. So, it will be worth the wait for him. And don't fret, we have each other to share are wonderful TWW experiences, so your not actually alone. Think of it that way.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo