Community post

Discussion

Dou you ladies think its a sciene to getting preggo..??

Just to give ourselves a quick little break from all the TWW, waiting to O, expecting AF and POAS madness I had a curious brainstorming question. Do you think its a science to getting pregnant or does it just happen naturally? Do positions, diets, vitamins, fertility aids, charting/tracking really matter or is it just meant to happen when its suppose to happen? What do you think ladies?

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well, my mom thinks it happens when god wants it to...when she was younger she had no problems conceiving naturally. My sister in law also whipped up 2 kids in a jiffy. Me, havin a smudge of a trouble just whipping one up but it has only been 2 months of TTC hard core and 4 ntnp. I believe in using all the tools possible to conceive. I use pressed bbt thermometers, tracking, you name it. :)

13 years ago

I think it varies, some women are just lucky I guess. Although I do believe everything happens for a reason. As to diets, vitamins & aids helping, I think they can only benefit mum and baby. For me personally I think it's been more of a timing issue.

This is our first month actively TTC after 7 years of NTNP, you know.. letting nature run its course. Well nature turned out to be too slow for us so we have intervened. I never wanted to have to do this whole charting and analysing because I knew I would freak myself out and obsess over every little detail. Turns out I was right lol

User Image

13 years ago

I think it is a combination of both; I have faith and believe in something outside of ourselves but I also believe we were given brains and inteligence and science to benefit ourselves and others as well. I do believe sometimes you have to remind yourselves that we can not control or "solve" everything. Nature does rule at times but we can help out a little too..... if everything was just science we would have no miracles, no love, no surprises in life....

13 years ago

I agree ladies you all make good points. I guess I will keep utilizing all resources available to me and when its meant to happen it will. Baby dust to all!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo