Community post

Discussion

And the BDing begins.....

Okay ladies I start my BDing today until the 15th...is anyone else BDing around this same time frame?

Do you have any tricks or anything special your going to do to ensure you conceive?

Anything special planned to increase the mood since O day falls around V-Day?

Please share ladies I'm dying to know...

I have a selection of songs picked out on grooveshark (freaky and slow songs), have a Shanghai outfit complete w/the wig, fan, pumps and fake draw on mole)left over candle wax from my bridal gifts and a few other goodies and I was thinking about getting some chocolate body paint it comes with a paint brush.

So what do you all have planned?

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

that sound great !!!! How fun for you guys! Unfortunately for us V-day falls on a day my dh works until 7pm.... but I am going to buy some sexy lingerie and some massage oil as well as some fancy bath salts.... V day will begin our bd days this week!! I am planning on bding on mon. Tues., skipping wed. and then thurs. and fri. I am also opk testing so we will make sure to bd the day of and after.. I am not exactly sure which day I will O this month since my cycle was a little weird... but hopefully that will cover it...lol...

my hubby asked me last night if there was anything he could do to help with sperm quality because I was buying some royal jelly to start taking daily (it is suppose to help with egg quality) I thought that was cute and I am glad he is willing to do what he can! He is great and soo supportive! Thank god!

Any ideas ladies for good sexy food other than chocolate covered strawberries???

13 years ago

Sounds like ya'll will be having a fun week next week as well. That's wonderful that your DH is so involved, my DH is so in denial-he thinks we need no assistance and that it will happen when it happens. This would be so much easier if he would just dump his little swimmers into a cup so we can pursue AI.

I can't think of any good V-day foods. go to giftsdotcom.

Did you order the kit to have you DH sperm quantity checked? If so, how did that work out?

13 years ago • Post starter

I am going to buy one today at a local cvs- or Walgreens- because we have a full infertility appt. next week and DH said he is ok going with me and willing to to test at dr. office... so we will start with the simple one at home and then we can if needed ask at infertility appt. and go from there... but I have read that there are very few treatments for sperm problems except to do IUI or IVF.... so I am actually hoping it is more with me then we can at least try medication or something first... I don't really want to jump right in to a procedure like IUI because it is sooo expensive

but again I can't wait too long because my age is a factor soo we will deal with what comes.....

Hopefully this time will work out and we won't have to go any futher with the docs

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo