Posts by MommyTTC2019

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally conceived with 4th IUI

I'm so excited the full injectable IUI worked it did the trick. DD 5/16/20. My beta was 132 on Friday took my ...

19 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Anyone Done an IUI before or Now?

Is anyone else doing IUI this cycle? Anyone using IUI w/a donor? I would love to discuss the entire process an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, ...

155 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Any Other 12DPO Out There

Good Morning! So I started testing at 9DPO and 10DPO and I got faint lines which I think were evap lines but m ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Does fertilaid really work?

Have anyone heard of fertilaid for both the men and women to which is used to increase chances of conceiving? ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having ...

115 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I finally got my BFP

It was confirmed with a blood test..I'm preggo y'all. My level is 140.The only symptoms I had were back pai ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Conceive Plus vs. Preseed

Alot of women on other sites mentioned that they are using Conceive Plus or Preseed to conceive this month? Wh ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I just can't get this timing right to save my life

So, I'm not suppose to O until this Friday, but I woke up today and used an OPK and low and behold I got a pos ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Has anyone tried conceiving using a SD?

My DH and I have decided to use a SD. So, I want to hear all the positive and negative impacts it has had on t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago