Posts by MommyTTC2019

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone Done an IUI before or Now?

Is anyone else doing IUI this cycle? Anyone using IUI w/a donor? I would love to discuss the entire process an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, ...

155 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Any Other 12DPO Out There

Good Morning! So I started testing at 9DPO and 10DPO and I got faint lines which I think were evap lines but m ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having ...

115 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I finally got my BFP

It was confirmed with a blood test..I'm preggo y'all. My level is 140.The only symptoms I had were back pai ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I just can't get this timing right to save my life

So, I'm not suppose to O until this Friday, but I woke up today and used an OPK and low and behold I got a pos ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Has anyone tried conceiving using a SD?

My DH and I have decided to use a SD. So, I want to hear all the positive and negative impacts it has had on t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

At home Self-Insemination with a tilted uterus....

Any advice, tips, links or resources you can reference me to..??? Normally I go to my fertility doctor for ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BDing begins now and testing begins March 27th

I need some buddies for the soon approaching TWW. This is my 3rd month TTC. I'm 27 and DH is 31 and we are TTC ...

75 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation Day..Post V-Day and need a partner

My calendar tells me I O today but based on the OPK results and ovulation pain I felt I truly believe O occurr ...

22 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago