Posts by Miam1324

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!! :crazy_face:

412 Replies     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Ttc for over 3 years!

I haven't journaled in a while. DH and I have been ttc our 3rd child for over 3 years now. My son just turned ...

4 Comments     1  Laugh 1  

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The dreaded TWW

Well its official 1DPO ! It would be nice if me and DH caught the egg this month but if not there is always ne ...

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

8DPO and wanting to test

Anyone else midway and wanting to test? I'm going crazy here. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Share your photos ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Late and negative tests..

Ok ladies I dont know if I am just grasping for straws here or what. I have to tell my little story so maybe i ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

I dont want to get my Hope's up.

These last few months my cycles have been a little crazy. I had my son in May 2017 didn't get my first period ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

back again for round 3!!

Hello all! I kinda dropped off the circut after my last BFP. I had such bad morning sickness throwing up all h ...

2 Comments     1   1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Finally!!!!

I broke down and used a digital this evening. I was tired of guessing. And....... BFP!! 1-2weeks. I immediatel ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

All ladies that recently received their BFP!

Hey ladies I am just wondering what you have tried that you think gave you that gave you your BFP. I have tr ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Please Lord let this little one stick!

Good Morning all, This cycle has been so weird thus far. Temps have been all over the place (partially my ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago