Posts by Miam1324

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

New things were trying this month

Well ladies its the start of another month adding a little more into my regimen. Still not drinking coffee i ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Why?

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I had such high hopes for this cycle. but nope temp dropped this mor ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Second Temp rise??

Good Afternoon ladies, So I absolutely hate when I say I am not going to obsess over this TWW wait thing. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

6DPO and huge temp dip!

Hey there all! Woke up this morning with a huge temp dip not sure if its implantation dip cause I was tossi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Come on April 2017!

Well this month feels like it might be the one, but I don't want to Jinx's it! This month I started Doing th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hey there all! Two months of trying to relax to see if we would fall pregnant that was unsuccessful :( So ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another failed month

Im feeling so discouraged I really thought by trying to relax these last two months I would be able to fall pr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Trying to stay positive.

Good morning ladies, There is not too much to tell I'm on CD24 not sure if I ovulated or not. My DH and I d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Just wait and see.

Hey there ladies !! As most of you know I said I was trying to take it easy this month and hopefully we ge ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Just trying to relax

Hey there ladies, I am now on CD-19 I have no clue if I ovulated or not. I stopped everything this month j ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago