Community post

Journal

Second Temp rise??

Good Afternoon ladies,

So I absolutely hate when I say I am not going to obsess over this TWW wait thing. cause I cant seem to work my attention span isn't there I just keep going on this site and about 5 others checking out every little symptom I have. LOL I just want this so badly I'm sure just like the rest of you otherwise we wouldn't even be on here.

Anyways woke up and temped this morning looks like I had another temp spike! I don't recall this happening in previous months of temping. I sure hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. when I seen that spike I gave in and tested even though it was negative :( I think I see something forming. I sure hope it isn't line eye. LOL

Let me know what you guys think of my chart. it was a little crazy I had some restless nights in there hopefully that excuses the craziness !

Symptoms as of today:

BBS are till huge and tight, a little anxiety mild cramps and pokes here and there. drinking a lot more and body aches all over!!

Praying for baby number 3!

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo