Posts by Miam1324

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

To test or not to test that is the question

Hey there ladies, The past three days have been a roller coaster for me. Tuesday 9DPO I get a call from my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

moving coverline

Good Morning Ladies, I am super confused this morning. So I took my temp this morning and it was higher the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2DPO

Hey there ladies, I am 2 dpo as of today hoping I see a BFP in the near future. Today has definitely been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD19

Well .. I woke up this morning CD19 and took my morning OPK I looked so close to a positive, but I'm not 100% ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

One year.

I cannot believe it has been one year today since my baby boy was born into heaven. One year since I was able ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD9

Good morning ladies. I am so tired and run down today (already). I am trying to take coffee out of the equat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Things to do to help get pregnant

Hey ladies , I was just wondering if there was anything anyone has used or done differently to get pregnan ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD2

ok ladies, I have gave my body a firm talking to she better come thru for me this month. I am trying all k ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Not So Good Morning

Hey there ladies, I hope you are all doing well. I wish I could say that I am but the witch greeted me early ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Emotional!

Good morning ladies! Sorry I'm just going to have a complete girl rant. I woke up this morning and tempt it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago