Community post

Journal

To test or not to test that is the question

Hey there ladies,

The past three days have been a roller coaster for me. Tuesday 9DPO I get a call from my cousin telling that she was not even trying and she is now pregnant 2 weeks along. I was thinking to myself if your two weeks and not trying how did you know to take a test already. As sad as I am for myself I am happy for her, but let me tell you she will be a big pain in the you know what LOL.. I was so upset I was like I am going to test (yes I know I said I was going to wait till the day AF is suppose to come.) I already said to myself I don't know what is going to come out of this I'm 9dpo even if I am is anything going to show? well I did it anyways. ladies I'm not even lying there was another line. I had to look at this test like 15 times. it was light but it was there not sure if its an evap or anything I'm really not too familiar with those. Still don't want to get excited but I did have a big grin on my face. 10DPO I woke up temped and it was super low I read this can happen with implantation dip. My trying not to get excited turned into getting excited. I was thinking ok If my temp went up this morning at 11dpo that's a really good sign right? well my temps are still really low, last night I felt like crap all night tired headache I couldn't sleep especially an hour or two before I was suppose to temp. Do you think lack of sleep could really mess me up that bad? I hope so I didn't have low temps like this until hours before AF started. Should I test again or should I just wait till Sunday like I planned all along? I have not told my DH any of this in fear of getting his hopes up for nothing.

Praying for baby number 3!

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo