Community post

Discussion

replies please...getting desperate!!!

View Full Post

I am 14dpo and tested early afternoon and got BFN. I am on day 28 of my cycle and no AF. Is there still hope??? I have a creamy/watery/milky cm, sore chest and breast feel bigger, overly moody, tired, hip pain and some cramping.

57 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 57 of 57 Replies

soooo?????? whats the verdict????

12 years ago • Post starter

No change. Ugh. I give up. Now I'm at the point where it's affecting my relationship. I HAVE to move on for my own mental well being. Don't know how people go for months without AF with a BFN. It's scary. Wish I had some answers for you guys. ;-(

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

It's SO scary! I should be finished with my period by now. It's amazing that this is happening, because I have had a cycle every month since I was 16, clockwork cycles. Until now. No matter how unhealthy or extreme my lifestyle, I had my cycle. Today is CD 34 and 16 or 17 DPO, I think. No idea what is going on. DH thinks i'm pregnant but my hCG is too low but naturally i'm thinking the worst. Which is a huge argument.

12 years ago

could always go to the doc and have them check. . .

12 years ago • Post starter

No need for that!!!!!! Ladies, 33 day cycle!! That makes the longest cycle of my life. I officially started (AF) yesterday. Can't express how excited I was about having SOME result. Me and gray areas just don't mix. ;-) So, you ladies are probably finished with AF, but for me it will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. DH is very excited about trying this month and wants to start immediately. I need a break already! ;-)

12 years ago

Anyone have updates?? Where are you guys in this cycle? I'm on CD 15, supposed O day. I'm beat. I'm actually completely out of sorts at this point. We went for every single day up to O, so hopefully tonight is the last run.

12 years ago

Hi. Good for u. I had to stop 2 days b4 ovulation turns out I had kidney stones and all the cramping and twinges I had last month were due to that!!! So I think I ovulated the 25th!!! But not sure. If I did that means I'm 5dpo.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo