Community post

Discussion

replies please...getting desperate!!!

View Full Post

I am 14dpo and tested early afternoon and got BFN. I am on day 28 of my cycle and no AF. Is there still hope??? I have a creamy/watery/milky cm, sore chest and breast feel bigger, overly moody, tired, hip pain and some cramping.

57 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 57 Replies | Last Page

AF showed its ugly face this morning......dont know what im doing wrong, getting purdy frustrated and losing hope

12 years ago • Post starter

Damn. Well, unless I start my flow today, we won't be on the same cycle anymore. :-( No change on this side. Now I'm starting to wonder if I ovulated later than expected. Now it's REALLY cold and lonely out here!!!! :-(

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

what have you ladies done to help improve your chances???

If you check out my Countdown page you'll see most of the herbs (vitamins) I'm taking. With research, I found a list of Chinese herbs that are supposedly high fertility. I kept reading such great reviews about them, so decided to give them a try. This is the first cycle I'm using them. Tons of water, almond milk (do not consume dairy products or animal meat (chicken, beef, lamb, etc.). Besides seafood, that's my diet. Lots of water, a multivitamin, prenatal vitamin, and walks. For the most part, I'm a runner (marathoner and half-marathoner), but I've fallen off the wagon since February. ;-( I think getting back on that is my next move, but I don't want to overdo it, and when I run, I tend to. Someone told me earlier that yoga has been a miracle for their fertility, so I think I might check it out. I keep hearing good things. What about you?

12 years ago

ok...i need to lose weight i have a feeling that might be hindering things. Its sad I am this desperate to get pregnant now, but because of my job I have to be pregnant within a timeframe. I am just about ready to do anything.....

Sorry, I'm not telling YOU not to consume animals or dairy. That's what I do. Clarification. I have just read research that both contribute 100% to my problems. Besides, I'm lactose intolerant anyway. I've done it before, and my body never felt better. My husband might not realize it, but he's eating the same diet. ;-) There are just so many alternatives! How much do you feel you need to lose to make a difference? My BFF's doctor told her to lose weight, and she basically flipped him the bird. She ended up getting pregnant 3 months later.

12 years ago

oh god at least 10lbs....or maybe just change my diet and a lil exercise wouldnt kill me.

Yeah, probably even a walk with DH in the evening or take a break from this thing (CTP) and go for a walk. ;-) I did that earlier and ended up walking my dog for an hour. Start small, you'll see huge results I think. The body handles slight changes better anyway. I'm still hanging on to hope, so please don't think anything I'm doing has actually WORKED! Hhahahhahaa, I'm still waiting. And I'll try just about anything.;-)

12 years ago

I think I ovulated later than i thought also. we weren't trying but we weren't preventing either, but we said we can start really trying in may. I'm gonna go to the Dr and get all set up with prenatals i'm gonna get blood work done to make sure everything is good. I recently lost 22lbs but i lost it doing the hcg diet. that was back in Sept. I have a friend who started doin the diet and got pregnant bcuz its also used for fertility purposes.

12 years ago

Terir, you don't usually have a 28 day cycle? Usually I either start AF on CD 28 or CD 29. That's the absolute latest. I have had one cycle that lasted 30 days, but that's more an exception. So tomorrow has to be the absolute last day. I keep checking, but I'm not seeing anything happening with me.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo