Community post

Discussion

replies please...getting desperate!!!

View Full Post

I am 14dpo and tested early afternoon and got BFN. I am on day 28 of my cycle and no AF. Is there still hope??? I have a creamy/watery/milky cm, sore chest and breast feel bigger, overly moody, tired, hip pain and some cramping.

57 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 57 Replies | Last Page

haha no dont pray for that!!!! they dont seem to have gotten bigger just sore and feels like i have that kinda weight on my chest....plus for some reason I got so sick to my stomach after dinner and puked everything up....god I hope this isnt just some cruel joke and that AF is going to show tomorrow....that would just put me in one horrible mood!

12 years ago • Post starter

I haven't retested but I have a really bad headache which is an AF symptom!!!! I have constant pain on my right boob don't know what the heck it is never get pain in my boobs b4 AF. I get cramps on & off and I'm constantly going to the bathroom! We will see!

12 years ago

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH TOTALLY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME OUT HERE BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! .... It's so cold and lonely out here... ;-0 Hello?? hahahaha, you guys are SO pregnant.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

Lol.... I have doubts I had to take some Advil for the headache bcuz it's the pms headache. Abinner sounds preggo to me I think my boob pain is from my implants.... I have a 3 year old!!! I don't remember having too many symptoms but I didn't plan it so now every lil twinge has me on edge.

12 years ago

Headaches are also a PREGNANCY symptom!!!! Do I need to send you the link to the Top 70??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

12 years ago

I just get headaches often since I was younger especially when AF is coming. I am pretty regular if it doesn't come by tomorrow then I will go buy some more tests.

12 years ago

Keep me posted if u guys test again.

12 years ago

12 years ago

still negative. no change. starting to feel 'cycley'... but CM still clear.

12 years ago

AF showed up this morning . Good luck to u ladies and I will try again in May. Keep me posted anyway still want to know what ur outcomes are.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo