Community post

Question

Pre-Seed???

Was wondering what others experiences have been while using pre-seed. . .is it worth the money??

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I use preseed and I like it alot. So does DH. It is expensive though. I've been TTCing for over 3 years with no luck... so i'm okay with spending the money. I've only used preseed for 2 cycles. I can't use any other lubricants because of sensitivity issues, but the preseed is really great. Never any problems.

11 years ago

I got a BFP the first cycle I used it. I was also using a FM for the first cycle too, so I cannot definitivly say that PreSeed was the key, but I know it didnt hurt.

11 years ago

Me and my husband have been trying since Jan of this year. This month was our first month using preseed and we got our bfp on 11 dpo! Its well worth the money. But dont use the full amount of what they tell you to use.,..we had to use half of that cuz it made it too "wet" Good luck and baby dust =]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo