Posts by abinner

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

bladder infection

Does having a bladder infection affect trying to get pregnant??? any answers would be great!

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PRE-SEED

I would like to hear from you that have used pre-seed what you thought about it and your experiences.....We ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pre-Seed???

Was wondering what others experiences have been while using pre-seed. . .is it worth the money??

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

ideas please???

I have been trying for 6 months now and nothing...the first time it only took us 4 months and we got pregnant. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

ideas please!!!!!!!!

I have been trying for 6 months now and nothing...the first time it only took us 4 months and we got pregnant. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

blood test

I had a blood test done at 6dpo and it showed no pregnancy.....could it have been to early, could I possibly b ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

replies please...getting desperate!!!

I am 14dpo and tested early afternoon and got BFN. I am on day 28 of my cycle and no AF. Is there still hope?? ...

57 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

cm?????

yesterday I had alot of clear,stretchy cm, today nothing but some watery cm. What does this mean???? I would h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

12 dpo BFN...getting frustrated!

Im pretty sure I am 12 dpo, and still getting BFNs. I am getting frustrated because it just feels like im preg ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

12 dpo and bfn!!!

Im pretty sure I am 12 dpo, and still getting BFNs. I am getting frustrated because it just feels like im preg ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago