Community post

Discussion

replies please...getting desperate!!!

I am 14dpo and tested early afternoon and got BFN. I am on day 28 of my cycle and no AF. Is there still hope??? I have a creamy/watery/milky cm, sore chest and breast feel bigger, overly moody, tired, hip pain and some cramping.

57 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hey!!! I'm on CD 28!! My cycles are usually 28 days, sometimes 29. I keep testing negative as well! (boy do we have so much in common!) Today the CM is dry. Have you had any cramps? Feel free to check out my journal entry!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

mine have never gone past 28days....some cramping also. I just dont get it I guess. feels like there is not going to be an AF.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am going crazy too AF is due today and i tested negative this morning also. I had really bad cramps on Friday all night but i keep thinking maybe its in my head.

12 years ago

These cramps are definitely not in my head!! The sh*t hurts. ;-) Not enough to warrant a painkiller, but enough to make you sit down. For the past three days, they were mostly at night, but yesterday they were pretty apparent in the day. It's crazy, because CTP DPO Stats says most pregnancy tests should pick this up by now. What kind of tests are you guys using? Mine are all cheap amazon strips.

12 years ago

I've been using First response 6 days early. I have been having sharp pains in my breasts, DPO 8 and 9 i had really bad cramps too, my husband thinks i'm crazy thats why i'm wondering if its in my head

12 years ago

answer(14dpo) equate(12dpo) fact plus(10dpo), on one of the fact plus test there looked to be an extremely faint positive not sure if it was or if it was an evap or bad test....

starting to lose hope. . . wish i could hear from someone who was in the same boat and turned out pregnant, just so i cold regain some hope.

Abinner, that's amazing that the FactPlus could show a faint line 4 days prior and the other tests show nothing! My DH has definitely questioned the tests I'm using, but I feel like hormone is hormone... Yet, here I am. ;-0

Terri, you did the First Response today? It should certainly pick up something today. This is an incredible coincidence for us all to be in the same predicament!!! What do we do!?!? ;-))

12 years ago

Maybe you'll be the one! How long ago did you take a test? You can take a test TONIGHT and see a positive! That easy. Maybe we should all test again tonight? My cramps are even less today than they were the previous two days. I'm hoping the implantation was happening. But I've never been pregnant so have no point of reference. Abinner, you can scour the TTC Success stories. There's tons of examples of people who don't test positively for weeks after a missed period (and turn out pregnant). Don't lose hope!!!

12 years ago

I did use FR today but i was supposed to wait till tomorrow but i couldnt, I know I wonder if someone else has been in the same boat we are now and turned out pregnant. I've lost hope and regained and lost it, and now I'm just kinda blah I dnt know what to think anymore. I cried all morning yesterday So i completely understand abinner how u feel

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo