Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

371 - 380 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 thanks I think ur right I did another Clearblue test and got my Solid Smiley Face I was just so clueless especially how my BBT had the rise yesterday I really thought I could confirm ovulation I guess not. Back to the start of my 2ww tomorrow...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

7 days to go. I feel like I'm ignoring any possible symptoms this time. Last time I had the exact same ones as the month I was pregnant but AF still came. I think I psyched myself out so I'm trying not to this time.

User image

6 years ago

CD20. In the TWW. I am pretty sure O ovulated somewhere between January 20-22. If we conceived this month then due date would be about October 15th. Yesterday I all of a sudden out of NO WHERE, came down with crazy allergy/cold like symptoms. I can't stopped sneezing, runny nose, and dry cough. No temp, I'm at 98.8 oral. I have been struggling to keep it together at work. Anyone else ever experience this?

6 years ago

Well, I think I'm all but out. I had a bunch of symptoms this cycle and even some questionable pregnancy tests but my symptoms have faded and my temp started dropping yesterday. Took one last test yesterday morning and I'm pretty sure it was negative too. Just waiting for AF now either tomorrow or Tuesday. Onto November!

6 years ago

Thank you @beuat1ful38

User image

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Sheriskers2. I feel your pain. Ttc is nerve wracking sometimes.
Atm, im 4 dpo. Low cramping and tender breasts but that isn't a sure sign. They could go either way.

6 years ago

Hi everyone, we just started ttc on December (no luck that month). We are trying again, and if all goes well, our calculated due date is Oct. 18, which is a strange bit of serendipitous coincidence. October 18 is my little brother's birthday, and he passed away 12 years ago. Hoping those angels above are watching over us!

User image

6 years ago

@sheriskers2. Sorry to hear that but you aren't out till AF shows her ugly face.

@Beaut1ful38. Same here. Been feeling that for a couple days now so will have to see how the rest of the week goes. Expected implantation is Monday or Tuesday.

@laylalib. Welcome! Are you taking anything qnd how long have you been trying? My brothers birthday is October 19 and if I conceive this cycle then it would put my due date roughly October 15. Good luck.

As for me, not much to report. Temp still elevated and still having some slight pain in my sides but trying not to symptom spot. Debating if I should stop temping now or ride it out and see what happens.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Welcome new comers!

sheriskers2- sorry to hear that! I know it’s a emotional roller coaster. This is our 7th month TTC! Not sure how long you been trying?

AFM, since I confirmed ovulation stopped tempting. 4dpo today. Just the normal uterus pressure pains feels heavy down there. And lower backaches. Other than that feel ok ..... I did notice I was a lil irritable last night and this morning ....it comes and goes. Don’t know if that was bc I was HANGRY!!

6 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone I'm coming from the September 2018 babies. We had no luck last month . This shall be our 2nd cycle . I'm 1 dpo today .

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo