Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Holly860. No, I am feelimg fine. I've read other forums that some had a higher temp and some it didn't do anything for them. Maybe just my body getting used to taking them.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Holly860 thank you! Fingers crossed, prayers up!!

@SheRiskers the late O sounds par for the course. Cycles get so jacked up after a loss of any kind. Mine has only normalized this cycle (3rd after the loss in Oct, with 1st cycle being the post partum bleeding). Be easy with yourself, it's amazing how our bodies regulate themselves.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@kaylog this is a bittersweet Welcome I'm sorry the got you this month. Hoping that next month will be your month.

Good luck ????<------(these are explication points) FX and baby dust to everyone who is in the fertile window and bd'ing and who is trying to figure everything out!

afm this weekend has been great! I have extremely painful breasts, gas , cramps (not AF), blooooooated beyond belief, my breast size has increased, i'm glowing, increased acne, just a hot mess! I think I have O'd or will O tomorrow through the 18th. We shall see

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi I'm 32 husband 37 been TTC for the first time as b4 I've never had to just been real Fertile. I'm currently taking prenatal vitamins, Flaxseed oil supplement, evening primrose oil supplement, Fertilaid for women, folic acid, about to start cassava supplement, preseed, soft cup,green tea, pineapple & licorice I hope this is our month Im blowing BabyDust to all waiting 4 that BFP...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kimberke hi and welcome:) wishing you the best and sending some fertile baby dust to ya! I have been using EPO this month myself. keep us posted.

Is anyone trying pineapple/pineapple core during their cycle? I've ready that it's most beneficial when taken after O, from 1DPO-7DPO. This is a rough approximation. Curious if anyone has any experience, views, examples.

AFM: 1DPO, gas/bloating-aka, nothing out of the ordinary

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

I have never tried pineapple core. Let me know how it works for you.

7 DPO for me and not a single symptom.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

i have never taken the maca root or pineapple core. i am not help in that area. just want to wish everyone a happy monday.

afm hopefully we got some successful Bd'ing this weekend/this morning. my breasts still hurt, swollen, i felt a let down sensation this morning. that's fairly new and weird symptom little insomnia, neasous this morning, but overall i am doing good.

Good Morning Ladies!! Sorry my weekend was extremely busy.
First, Welcome New Members!! Second Baby Dust to us All.

AFM, i mentioned above a couple days ago, i am taken prenatal vitamins, Evening Primrose oil (only up to ovulation), Omega 3, Musinex (only during fertile week) and Baby Aspirin, Will do OPK's.
i have not tried Pineapple Core? What does that do? Every month i dont get my BFP i will try something new!

I am not sure if i will temp this cycle. It stresses me out.

Oh and if you remember were i posted about my DH uncle and wife that told us they were pregnant. I just found out that they had been trying for a year and half, she had 2 MC and 1 Ectopic Pregnancy....Now she is almost 4 months, So that gave me a little more hope!!

6 years ago

Katyfootballmomma- i am trying EPO as well. Do you feel that its changing your moods? or just body? How long have you taken this supplement? Asking bc i have been taken it since Friday and i dont feel anything new yet.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo