Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

331 - 340 of 764 Replies | Last Page

I have thought of it like that! Maybe this is why they tell you to BD the day after O because if swimmers didn't get it then there is still a chance! Every bodies signs show up at different times. We all can't release the egg at the same time so our windows vary making it possible to catch that egg at 1DPO?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I think like that too, that's why I have a rough time of pinpointing ovulation. Like does the egg release at the low temp or does it release at the first high temp?

The last two mornings I wake up with having to pee really bad, even during the night I wake up having to go pee but I know that once I get out of bed that temping in the mornings will be discarded.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Oh good I’m not crazy! Past cycles I always stopped the day of ovulation maybe that is why I’m not catching the egg??? Last cycles I was exhausted but since I have been on EPO I just want it all the time I’m going to BD again tonight and skip a day try again so hopefully we catch this egg!

6 years ago

So ladies
You are telling me that I might not have catched the egg this cycle ?
Well we bd few days before positive opk, the day before positive opk , the day of positive opk and the day after positive opk. So if the egg gets released the day after positive opk then I should have had sex 2 days after positive opk too. And I didn’t
So am I out this cycle already ??????

User image

6 years ago • Edited

No Penny! You are still good. We were just talking that having sex on 1DPO might still have a change to catch the egg. Your BD timing sounds great to me!!

6 years ago • Edited

Penny1366- that what we are trying to elaborate I guess. I think anytime I’m fertile period you have a chance. I’m more concerned bc I’m 38 and TTC is a lil “harder” I guess you can say. I think as long as you did after , before and day of your chances are good.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’ve had occasional nausea and heartburn but that’s it.

User image

6 years ago

@beaut1ful38 not yet testing Tomorrow. I’m not sure which day of the week it is anymore lol

User image

6 years ago

12DPO and I noticed a small tinge of pink after a bowel movement. So, thinking I'm out AF not due for another 3-4 days so will just wait for it and not test before that. In hindsight, I think we were late on catching the egg. BD'd 3 days before O and on O day, only. Gonna try SMEP next cycle.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Checking in cause it's been a while... Good news is they were able to recover my old account so if this cycle doesn't come of anything, I'll be back to my original self for the next one!

AFM, 10Dpo and caved with a wondfo this morning. Pretty sure it was negative but when I threw it in the gallery for the tools, a couple people thought they saw something. The general consensus was BFN though. It always sucks getting a BFN but I know it's still early. I'll wait til 12DPO and try another Wondfo I think.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo