Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. Another restless night. Here is my last FRER that I took this morning. Lines came up before the test was even comleted. Going to be a good day today.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I saved all my tests and will share to see the lines get darker and darker. I know that the 8dpo doesn't look like much but the line is there. Hoping for more BFPs.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Update: out of Curiosity I tested again with my Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Test & It's my Solid Smiley Face (Peak) Good Luck 2 all, Now I've got 2 Go Get Busy

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Oh you ladies are wonderful. I don’t know if I’m emotional bc of EPO or Bc I’m releasing my egg today LOL. Or if it’s bc most you I have seen over and over each forum. As I have been here since June 2018 babies. I hope that we get our BFP soon!!! I am really relax this cycle. Also DH has been more excited as months go by. Use to be a schedule now I don’t show him Opk or say anything I just put him in mood and let’s go!! I think that helps as well.

AFM we BD last night! And we will again tonight after church. I got a positive again today on opk and temp is 97.4 so I am sure egg will release today! Time to relax!

6 years ago

Hey ladies. I am a 37 yr old mother of 2, after 7 months of trying we finally got out BFP last night at 10 DPO. The last few morning I have been sick, super tired, my bones in my hips and thighs hurt and then yesterday I was so nauseous all day long so I figure why not test and see what happens. I was sitting on the toilet with the test on the floor in front of me and saw the test line and then all of the sudden the positive line started to appear. I jumped up, swung the bathroom door open and my fiance about choked on his food. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting.

user submitted image

6 years ago

12dpo. I think it’s still seasoning as it was still running a bit. I will be retesting Wednesday to be sure.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

This was taken just now but the tezt is 1hr old. I barely had any pee as I just went before I left work. Surprised a line came up. The test from this morning has gotten more noticeable (dark). Testing in the am.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Clunkyfoot. I agree with Kelliria, implantation could still be happening. Don't give up till AF shows

@Kelliria. Your temps looks good and it is staying high. Some don't get sore boobs till later on in the pregnancy so you could still be in the running.

As for me, another day of testing and the line is super dark. I posted it as a positive but should I change my other tests to a positve or leave as is? Been sleeping horribly and waking up numerous times throughout the night. Feeling minor pokes in the sides and some in the vaginal area. Will be calling my doctor today to book my appointment to confirm that this is actually a pregnancy and get the process started again. Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies!!! I tested!!! I’m so happy!!
10dpo and posted pic on my page.

6 years ago • Edited

Callmecrazy- OMG how are you? Are you on the Sister site?

AFM...took a digital! I’m shaking to actually seeing the words, and DH is taking picture of the test to show off lol

user submitted image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo